Update on Bihar Police Admit Card 2023: The Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC) has finally released the Bihar Police Constable Admit Cards for all the registered candidates. On 12 September 2023, the department released the Bihar Police admit cards on its official website. Candidates who have registered to appear for this examination can visit the official website of CSBC Bihar (csbc.bih.nic.in) to download their admit cards.
Eligible candidates will be selected through this examination. This Bihar Police Recruitment examination will fill 21,391 vacancies for constable posts. Candidates must download their admit card before the last day of the examination.
Please read our article till the end to learn more about the Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2023, such as the Bihar police constable admit card link, how to download the admit card, exam pattern and other details.
List of Contents
Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2023
|Name of Exam Conductor
|Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC)
|Name of Exam
|CSBC Bihar Police Constable Exam
|CSBC Police Constable Admit Card Release date
|12th September 2023
|1st, 7th and 15th October
|2 Shifts (10 AM to 12 PM and 3 PM to 5 PM)
|Admit Card Download Link
CSBC Bihar Police Constable Admit Card Download Link
The Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC) released the Bihar Police Constable Admit Card on 12 September 2023. Registered candidates must visit the official website of CSBC to download their respective admit cards. Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall with a valid admit card.
You can use this direct link (csbc.bih.nic.in) to download the Bihar Police Admit Card 2023.
How to download the Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2023?
- First, visit the official website of the Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC) at www.csbc.bih.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the notice that reads ‘Bihar Police Constable Written Exam Scheduled on 01.10.2023 (Sunday), 07.10.2023 (Saturday), 12.10.2023 (Sunday) e-Admit Card and Instcutons of OMR for convenience of candidates of Advt. No. 01/2023.
- After that, a new page will open. Under the Admit Card section, click on the ‘Download 01/2023 Written Exam Admit Card’ link.
- Then, the login portal will appear on your screen; log in using your Registration ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- After successfully logging in, your Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2023 will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a printout of your admit card for further use.
CSBC Bihar Exam Pattern
- In the written examination of Bihar Police Constable 2023, all the questions will be objective-type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The exam consists of 100 questions, and the total mark is 100. i.e., each question carries one mark.
- The time allotted for the complexion of paper is 2 hours.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answers.
- The level of the question paper will be of class 10.
- After cleaning the written examination, candidates must qualify in the Shot put, Long Jump and Running tests.
- After cleaning all the tests successfully, candidates will be selected for Bihar Police Constable Posts.