AFCAT Admit Card 2023 Update: The Indian Air Force has released the Admit Card of applicants registered for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) examination. The admit card for AFCAT 2 exam is now released for candidates who wish to join the IAF in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches.
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has released AFCAT 2 admit card on August 10, 2023, for all the registered candidates. Before appearing for the examination, candidates must download their admit cards.
The admit card is an essential document for the examination because it carries information about the applicant, like name, roll number, address, examination venue, exam time, etc. Without the AFCAT admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Please read our (IndianEB) article till the end to learn more about AFCAT Admit Card 2023, such as how to download it, what documents to carry in the hall, exam pattern, etc.
List of Contents
AFCAT Admit Card 2023
|Name of Exam Conductor||IAF (Indian Air Force)|
|Name of Exam||Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT 2023)|
|AFCAT 2 Admit Card Release date||10th August 2023|
|AFCAT 2 Exam Dates||25, 26 and 27th August 2023|
|Exam Timing||9.45 am to 11.45 am and 2.15 pm to 4.15 pm (EKT – 4.30 pm to 5.15 pm)|
Admit Card Download Link – Go to Download
How to download AFCAT Admit Card 2023?
- First, visit the official website of the AFCAT examination at afcat.cdac.in.
- After visiting the AFCAT Admit Card 2023 Link, click on the Candidate’s Login option.
- After that, enter your registered email and password and click the Login button.
- Now, your admit card will appear on your computer screen.
- Download your admit card and take a printout for further use.
Important Points after Getting AFCAT Admit Card
We at IndianEB has added some essential points to note after getting AFCAT 2 admit card:
- It’s better to check the location of the AFCAT examination centre a day before the exam date. This will help you get to the exam venue quickly on the exam day.
- You must bring two passport-size colour photographs similar to the one uploaded during the online application process.
- For the exam, candidates will need to bring a blue or black ballpoint pen.
- Candidates should arrive at the given time without being late. This helps in finishing all the necessary things you need to do before the exam.
- There are some important things you need to do before the exam. These are steps that everyone has to follow. They do this to ensure the exam proceeds smoothly and safely.
- Before entering the exam venue, they will thoroughly check you. They will examine your ID, AFCAT 2023 admit card, photo, and signature.
- The checking process is strict. It’s done to ensure you are really you and stop anyone from cheating or pretending to be someone else.
- Before entering the exam room, you must finish all these steps, including the checking. Everything needs to be done properly first. Only then can you go inside the exam hall.
- By considering these points, candidates can ensure a smooth and organized experience on the AFCAT exam day.
What if Discrepancy is found in AFCAT 2 Admit Card 2023?
After downloading the Admit Card from AFCAT Admit Card 2023 Link afcat.cdac.in, candidates must check all the details carefully. In case of any discrepancies in the details, such as spelling errors or missing information, candidates must report it to the examination authority for corrections. Then, the examination authority will correct the details and will issue a fresh admit card to the candidates.
Candidates must download their admit card some days before appearing in the examination so that they can get time for correction. For further advice, candidates can also contact the AFCAT query cell at C-DAC, Pune, through email and contact number.
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 020-25503105 or 020-25503106
Exam Pattern of AFCAT
All registered candidates must attend the online AFCAT test. Candidates who have applied for Ground Duty (Technical) Branch will have to give test Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT). The AFCAT question paper will be based on General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability, Military Reasoning and Aptitude Test.
EKT comprises questions from Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics. AFCAT Tets paper carries 100 questions, and EKT has 50 questions.
The total mark allotted to AFCAT is 300, and for EKT is 150 marks.